Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Valentine's Day ever

Tyler surprises me sometimes. When he does, it's a good one.


I came home tonight from grocery shopping with Valentines for Madeline, Tucker and Tyler. All of them got balloons and cards and I got the kids some stuffed animals. The card I got for Tyler was silly. It has a rhyme about "I love you when you are happy, I love you when you are mad, I love you when you are moody...(open)...and most of all I love you in the nudey." I thought it was funny- I love to make him laugh. It worked. Earlier today he had given me a dozen roses and I was thrilled- and didn't expect anything else. He gave me this card he had MADE after I had given him his.


I can't stop smiling. It is so sweet. I know anyone who reads this will have no idea what some of this means but to me it means so so much. It means I get to be exactly the goofy girl I am and he likes me. He loves me- just the way I am.


And I love that here he says "super glad." That's exactly the way he talks. He is such a square. Such a good guy. Genuinely good. And I love him for that.


It was a great Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers