2. He says he loves my hair curly and wild. I have spent my life trying to make it straight.
3. When I got REALLY big when I was pregnant with Madeline I asked him how much he weighed (because i was sure I weighed more) he said he wasn't going to tell me and that it didn't matter because I was pregnant.
4. Night before last we were leaving the video store and as we were backing out of our parking space a girl was walking into the video store who was about 6 feet tall with 4 foot long legs, bleach blond hair, pretty tan skin and the biggest boobs anyone has ever seen in real life. I saw her, I knew Tyler saw her, and I said, "OH MY GOODNESS!!" Tyler said (with a straight face), "What?" I love that he acted like he didn't notice her.
5. Our first date was the most comfortable first date I have ever had.
6. He laughs at me when I sing, "have you paid your dues, can you mooaaaawwwnnn the blues, can you bend them guitar strangs?"
7. He is a wonderful Dad.
8. I'm pretty sure he is going to always have a great backside.
9. He does math in his head- I don't have to- ever- for the rest of my life.
10. We never agree. On anything. And we think it's funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment